1/2 Photos of Roasted Broccoli With Raisin Vinaigrette
Few ingredients, easy, and flavourful.... my kind of recipe! The sweet and tart vinaigrette gets all its sweetness from the raisins. This reminds me of a hot version of the raw broccoli, cauliflower and raisin salad that's so popular. Adapted from Bon Appetit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Place broccoli florets on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- 3Drizzle with 3 Tbsp olive oil, sprinkle with salt, and toss to coat.
- 4Roast until broccoli is browned in spots, 15 to 25 minutes: at 15 minutes mine is just right for me, browned but still a bit crunchy.
- 5Meanwhile, combine in a blender or mini-food processor: 3 Tbsp oil, the vinegars, raisins, water, and cumin.
- 6Pulse until the raisins are finely chopped. (If the vinaigrette becomes too thick add water, one Tbsp at a time, to thin.).
- 7Season vinaigrette with salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Transfer broccoli to a large bowl and toss with the vinaigrette.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Broccoli With Raisin Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.6
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 59.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar