Recipe by Realtor by day, Chef by night
This is quick and very addictive. The original recipe came from a magazine, I 'm not sure which one. It's probably from bon appetit. I have so many from that magazine that I've saved. I have tweaked it a little to suit my way of doing things.
Top Review by *Parsley*
Roasted veggies are the best! I really liked this broccoli because it was simple yet tasty. Just enough seasonings without drowning out the flavor of the broccoli. I used a little more than a 'pinch' of red pepper flakes. Delicious alternative to steaming. Thanx!
- 1 1⁄4 lbs broccoli florets, cut into florets (about 8 cups)
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450. Toss broccoli with all the other ingredients. Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet. Spread them out in a single layer. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast 15 minutes. Toss them and turn them over and roast another 8 to 10 minutes until broccoli is browned nicely. Serve immediately. Yum!