1/1 Photo of Roasted Broccoli Sesame Salad
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash broccoli, discarding leaves and toughest part of stem.
- 2Blanch entire head in boiling water for one minute.
- 3Rinse under cold water.
- 4Break off florets and cut remaining stem (peeled, if desired) into 2" pieces.
- 5Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 6Pour olive oil onto a baking sheet.
- 7Spread broccoli pieces in one layer, turning to coat with olive oil.
- 8Roast at 450 degrees for 5 minutes, turn broccoli pieces over, and continue roasting until broccoli begins to brown, about 5 minute more.
- 9Whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, and sesame oil.
- 10Stir in 3 tablespoons sesame seeds.
- 11When broccoli is done, transfer to a bowl and pour dressing over it, stirring gently to coat.
- 12Sprinkle with remaining tablespoon sesame seeds.
- 13Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Broccoli Sesame Salad
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.8
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 704.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar