Roasted Broccoli Sesame Salad
- Wash broccoli, discarding leaves and toughest part of stem.
- Blanch entire head in boiling water for one minute.
- Rinse under cold water.
- Break off florets and cut remaining stem (peeled, if desired) into 2" pieces.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Pour olive oil onto a baking sheet.
- Spread broccoli pieces in one layer, turning to coat with olive oil.
- Roast at 450 degrees for 5 minutes, turn broccoli pieces over, and continue roasting until broccoli begins to brown, about 5 minute more.
- Whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, and sesame oil.
- Stir in 3 tablespoons sesame seeds.
- When broccoli is done, transfer to a bowl and pour dressing over it, stirring gently to coat.
- Sprinkle with remaining tablespoon sesame seeds.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.