Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Fresh rosemary, smoked Gouda, and roasted broccoli on buttery, flaky puff pastry.
Make and share this Roasted Broccoli & Rosemary Tart With Smoked Gouda recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil (or any cooking oil)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 3 ounces smoked gouda cheese, grated
- 1⁄3 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, rosemary, garlic powder, pepper flakes and avocado oil. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Unfold the puff pastry and set it down flat on top of a lightly greased baking sheet. Evenly spoon the broccoli mixture on top of the puff pastry, leaving 1/2 inch of the edges untouched. Sprinkle the Gouda and mozzarella cheese evenly over all.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 18 to 23 minutes, or until the pastry is golden brown. Cut into squares with a pizza cutter.