Prep 3 mins
Cook 9 mins
This is a wonderful side dish! This is also really good with asparagus instead of broccoli! Enjoy!
- 1 lb broccoli floret
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- On a foil-lined cookie sheet, mix the broccoli with oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast at 475 degrees for 6-9 minutes, turning once.
- In the meantime, add garlic and lemon juice to melted butter.
- Pour mixture over broccoli.
Okie dokie, only thing that can be said about this broccoli recipe is: FAN-FREAKIN'-TAB-U-LOUS! Enough said .....
This recipe has been included in book#246531. This has to be one of the best broccoli recipes I've ever tried. Roasting the broccoli quickly made it tender-crisp, not soggy as it can sometimes get when boiling. And I liked putting the sauce on at the end, since garlic burns so easily, but it came out perfectly when cooked in the sauce. It's a wonderful dish and we all loved it!!
Nice dish. We are lemon lovers, so it wasn't too lemony for us. I roasted the garlic with the broccoli, using just a drizzle of olive oil (and skipped the butter). I would make this again!