I made this with leftover Broccoli Roasted With Garlic, Chipotle Peppers and Pine Nuts . I make my quiches most of the time crustless. But by all means make yours with a crust if you desire to. Just adjust the cooking time to 425 degrees for the first 15 minutes then lower to 350 for 40-45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a lightly buttered pie dish place broccoli then cheese then bacon.
- Mix eggs, milk and seasoned salt together. Pour into pie dish and press to distribute.
- Place into oven and bake till set about 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and let set for 15 minutes before slicing.