1/7 Photos of Roasted Broccoli, Bacon Quiche
1 hr 15 mins
I made this with leftover Broccoli Roasted With Garlic, Chipotle Peppers and Pine Nuts . I make my quiches most of the time crustless. But by all means make yours with a crust if you desire to. Just adjust the cooking time to 425 degrees for the first 15 minutes then lower to 350 for 40-45 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a lightly buttered pie dish place broccoli then cheese then bacon.
- 3Mix eggs, milk and seasoned salt together. Pour into pie dish and press to distribute.
- 4Place into oven and bake till set about 1 hour.
- 5Remove from oven and let set for 15 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Broccoli, Bacon Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.2
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 199.8 mg
- Sodium 276.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 17.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: