Recipe by Ewalla
Easy side dish that is quick and uses few ingredients.
Top Review by CC & G
I really liked the flavor of the roasted broccoli, normally I steam it so it was a nice change. The only problem I had was that it took a lot longer in the oven, maybe I didn't cut them small enough, I will definately make again. Thanks,
- 1 large head of broccoli
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Trim broccoli into long stalks (if you don't like the stems you can use just the florets, but the stems get tender when they are roasted).
- Drizzle EVOO over broccoli and sprinkle with sliced shallots, and minced garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast broccoli in a sheet pan about 15 minutes until crisp-tender, turning once after about 7 or 8 minutes.