Recipe by mbartholdson
This is so good and so easy! You can use more or less of the ranch, I usually use the "Fat Free" packet. Requires no additional salt due to high salt content in packet. I like to bake this in a roasting stone and surround with potatoes and root veggies to make complete meal.
- 1 double breast bone in chicken
- 16.72 g packet ranch dressing mix
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- 4.92 ml seasoning salt
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 2.46 ml paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse chicken breast and use knife to lift skin.
- Squeeze juice of half lemon over breast and under skin.
- Combine all spices and garlic and rub under skin.
- Spray or rub skin with olive oil.
- Dust with paprika.
- Place remainder of lemon under breast and bake uncovered at 375 degrees for approximately 45 minutes. Time varies depending on weight of breast.