Recipe by mbartholdson
This is so good and so easy! You can use more or less of the ranch, I usually use the "Fat Free" packet. Requires no additional salt due to high salt content in packet. I like to bake this in a roasting stone and surround with potatoes and root veggies to make complete meal.
- 1 double breast bone in chicken
- 1 (5/8 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse chicken breast and use knife to lift skin.
- Squeeze juice of half lemon over breast and under skin.
- Combine all spices and garlic and rub under skin.
- Spray or rub skin with olive oil.
- Dust with paprika.
- Place remainder of lemon under breast and bake uncovered at 375 degrees for approximately 45 minutes. Time varies depending on weight of breast.