Chef #1113957's Note:
This is so good and so easy! You can use more or less of the ranch, I usually use the "Fat Free" packet. Requires no additional salt due to high salt content in packet. I like to bake this in a roasting stone and surround with potatoes and root veggies to make complete meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse chicken breast and use knife to lift skin.
- 2Squeeze juice of half lemon over breast and under skin.
- 3Combine all spices and garlic and rub under skin.
- 4Spray or rub skin with olive oil.
- 5Dust with paprika.
- 6Place remainder of lemon under breast and bake uncovered at 375 degrees for approximately 45 minutes. Time varies depending on weight of breast.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Bone-In Chicken Breast
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1068.1
- Calories from Fat 686
- Total Fat 76.3 g
- Saturated Fat 20.8 g
- Cholesterol 345.0 mg
- Sodium 324.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 86.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix