This recipe was so good that we had to share it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly saute onion and garlic in olive oil.
- 2Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
- 3Place the fillet in a lightly oiled baking dish with the skin-side down.
- 4Cover it with onion-garlic mixture and tomatoes, then capers and dill.
- 5Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- 6Roast for 15 to 20 minutes or till the fish becomes opaque.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Bluefish for Two
Serving Size: 1 (390 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.5
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 133.7 mg
- Sodium 527.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 47.1 g