Stumbled upon this recipe which was posted on zestycook.com, the poster was ZestyCook. Looks delicious and I can't wait to try it out!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees F.
- 2Preheat Skillet on high heat.
- 3Season chicken thighs with salt, pepper and coriander.
- 4Place skin side down in the skillet and cook for 6 minutes until skin becomes golden (you want to lock in the flavors - so don’t move the chicken around or flip it until it turns golden.).
- 5Once one side is browned, flip over and repeat the process.
- 6Place chicken in a casserole dish or roaster.
- 7For extra flavor, leave all the bits in the skillet, then add the butter, sugar, and orange juice to begin creating the sauce.
- 8Once the sugar is dissolved, stir in the blueberries and cook for 6 minutes.
- 9Add the sauce over the chicken and cook at 350 Degrees for about 35 minutes uncovered.
- 10Remove the chicken from the sauce and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and place back in the oven to crisp the exterior.
- 11Place sauce on stove top and bring to a boil to thicken.
- 12Preheat dry pan and roast pecans for about 3-4 minutes - moving and shaking them often to avoid burning.
- 13Remove chicken from oven, top with sauce and finish with roasted pecans.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Blueberry Chicken With Pecans
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.7
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 109.4 mg
- Sodium 192.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 16.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: