Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Christmas time here means Summertime, I have taken this colourful salad along to get togethers and barbecues, a really popular addition to the feast. But would taste just as good in July or August!
- 1 large green pepper
- 1 large red pepper
- 1 large yellow pepper
- 115 g crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon clear honey
- fresh ground black pepper
- Slice all the peppers in half lengthways and deseed.
- Arrange peppers in a single layer, skin side upwards, on a baking sheet.
- Place them under a hot grill until the skin has blackened and beginning to blister.
- Leave to cool slightly, then place in a plastic bag and close end.
- When cold peel off and discard skin.
- Arrange the peppers on a serving platter and scatter the feta over them.
- Mix together the vinegar, honey and seasonings, then sprinkle over the salad.
- Chill until ready to serve.
So very good!I grilled the peppers instead of in the oven. Thay came out wonderful!