Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve with tortilla chips, bagel chips, whole wheat crackers, cocktail breads or your choice of crackers.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped roasted red pepper (from a jar)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 fresh cilantro stems
- In medium bowl, mix all ingredients except cilantro sprigs. Spoon into serving bowl. Garnish with cilantro sprigs.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips or crackers, or cover and refrigerate until serving time. If refrigerated, let stand 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
This sounds great ! I've been thinking about finding a recipe to offer my buyers at Farmers Market. I grow and sell big red Italian bell peppers that are wonderful roasted. This would be just the ticket. I might add a little minced green onion and some salt and fresh black pepper.Thanks !!!!