Recipe by llk2day
This recipe was created from a simple Quiche recipe I had around for ages...I thew in some things I had in my refrigerator and was surprised in how good it came out so decided to see what you think....
- 5 eggs or 453.59 g carton egg substitute
- 118.29 ml half-and-half cream
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- 9 inch flaky pie crusts, baked partially
- 354.88 ml monterey jack cheese, grated (Can use a mix of jack and mild cheddar also)
- 118.29 ml roasted sweet peppers (type found in a jar, drain and rinse off oil before cutting into small pieces)
- 396.89 g artichoke hearts (type found in can, drain off liquid)
- 14.79 ml fresh basil
- 118.29 ml fresh parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk the eggs, half & half, garlic, salt & pepper together in bowl and set aside.
- Sprinkle the Jack cheese over the partially cooked pie crust.
- Distribute evenly over the cheese the roasted pepper, artichoke, and basil.
- Pour the egg mixture over all.
- Top with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for one hour or until a inserted knife comes out clean.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes before cutting. Serve warm.