1/1 Photo of Roasted Bell Pepper & Artichoke Quiche
1 hr 15 mins
Chef #165326's Note:
This recipe was created from a simple Quiche recipe I had around for ages...I thew in some things I had in my refrigerator and was surprised in how good it came out so decided to see what you think....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 eggs or 1 (16 ounce) carton egg substitute
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- 1 (9 inch) flaky pie crusts, baked partially
- 1 1/2 cups monterey jack cheese, grated (Can use a mix of jack and mild cheddar also)
- 1/2 cup roasted sweet peppers (type found in a jar, drain and rinse off oil before cutting into small pieces)
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts (type found in can, drain off liquid)
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 1/2 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Whisk the eggs, half & half, garlic, salt & pepper together in bowl and set aside.
- 2Sprinkle the Jack cheese over the partially cooked pie crust.
- 3Distribute evenly over the cheese the roasted pepper, artichoke, and basil.
- 4Pour the egg mixture over all.
- 5Top with the Parmesan cheese.
- 6Bake in a 350 degree oven for one hour or until a inserted knife comes out clean.
- 7Let cool for about 10 minutes before cutting. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Bell Pepper & Artichoke Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.2
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 116.9 mg
- Sodium 325.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 11.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted sweet peppers