Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
These are very rich so the serving size is only 1 a medium beet.
Make and share this Roasted Beets & Walnuts recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2. Meanwhile, chop stem and root from beet. Do not peel.
- 3. Wrap each beet securely in aluminum foil.
- 4. Bake in oven for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hr or until cooked through.
- 5. When beets are nearly done, toast walnuts gently in fry pan over medium heat.
- 6. Unwrap each beet, impale with a fork and remove skin. Cut into 1/4 inch - 1/2 inch slices in bowl.
- 7. Toss beets with walnuts and remaining ingredients.
- Serve hot.