1 hr 10 mins
Cooking Light. How pretty would this be?! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2Place the beets in a baking dish, and bake at 425° for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until tender. Cool beets.
- 3Combine 2 tablespoons orange juice, 1 tablespoon lime juice, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- 4Peel beets; cut each into 8 wedges. Toss beets with orange juice mixture.
- 5Combine 2 tablespoons orange juice, 1 tablespoon lime juice, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, mustard, oil, and salt.
- 6Combine the salad greens and diced mango. Drizzle with mustard mixture, and toss well to coat.
- 7Divide salad evenly among 4 plates, and top with beet wedges.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Beets-And-Mango Salad
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.6
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 126.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gourmet salad greens