Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cooking Light. How pretty would this be?! :)
Make and share this Roasted Beets-And-Mango Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Place the beets in a baking dish, and bake at 425° for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until tender. Cool beets.
- Combine 2 tablespoons orange juice, 1 tablespoon lime juice, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- Peel beets; cut each into 8 wedges. Toss beets with orange juice mixture.
- Combine 2 tablespoons orange juice, 1 tablespoon lime juice, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, mustard, oil, and salt.
- Combine the salad greens and diced mango. Drizzle with mustard mixture, and toss well to coat.
- Divide salad evenly among 4 plates, and top with beet wedges.