Recipe by Rita~
Roasted sweet beets with olive oil, rosemary, salt n pepper is so earthy deliciously healthy. No peeling needed if using organic. Fresh beets do cook faster. Large older beets will take up to 1 hour. So do check small fresh after 25 minutes of cooking.
- 6 -8 small organic beets, trimmed, scrubbed and quartered
- olive oil or canola oil
- salt and pepper
- fresh herb
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large piece of non stick foil place the beets.
- Drizzle with olive oil sprinkle with salt, pepper and herbs I prefer rosemary.
- Wrap foil enclosing beets.
- Place in oven.
- Check small fresh beets after 25 minutes large older ones may take up to one hour.
- I enjoyed with the skins but they are easily removed after roasting. If you did use organic and fresh it`s quite tasty.