Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Our beetroot are nearly ready to come out, so we're on the hunt for some good recipes. Here's one that I found on Australian dairy company, Pauls' website which I would like to try out. It has a dressing that sounds beautiful, made with orange juice & rind, plain yoghurt and garlic.
- 3 beetroots, unpeeled, cut into wedges
- 1 sweet potato, unpeeled, cut into wedges
- 20 g butter, melted
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons orange rind, finely grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 500 g baby spinach leaves
- 100 g green beans, blanched
- 2 tablespoons pistachio nuts, chopped, toasted
- pepper, to taste
- Place beetroot and sweet potato in baking dish, drizzle over the butter and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 200°C for 45 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Combine yogurt, juice, rind and garlic.
- Arrange the spinach, beans and roasted vegetables on serving plates.
- Drizzle over the dressing and sprinkle with pistachio nuts and pepper.