My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400F degrees.
- 2Lightly brush a roasting pan or cookie sheet with 1/2 tablespoon of the olive oil.
- 3Place the beets and onion in the pan and roast in the oven for about 30 minutes, or until the beets are tender.
- 4Add the walnuts to the roasting pan for the last 5 minutes.
- 5In a mixing bowl, whisk the remaining 4 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil with the balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper until well blended.
- 6Peel the beets and onion, slice and add to the bowl with the toasted walnuts.
- 7Add the spinach and toss together.
- 8Transfer the salad to serving plates and sprinkle with the blue cheese.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Beet, Spinach & Walnut Salad
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.1
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 289.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 7.6 g