1/1 Photo of Roasted Beet Salad With Olives and Feta
This recipe originates from Ms. Paula H. Deen, a true-blue southern Steel Magnolia. Isn't she the absolute best? What a great recipe for a picnic or potluck!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Toss the beets with the garlic and 1 teaspoon olive oil and arrange in a single layer on the broiler pan.
- 3Broil on high for approximately 10 to 15 minutes, turning every 2 or 3 minutes until the edges of the beets start to brown.
- 4Remove the beets from the oven and cool to room temperature.
- 5Toss the beets with the remaining ingredients and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Beet Salad With Olives and Feta
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.2
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 615.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar