1/1 Photo of Roasted Beet, Pistachio and Pear Salad
1 hr 5 mins
Canned beets can be used in a pinch, but fresh roasted are best. Can be made early and spooned onto lettuce at dinner time. adaapted from Cooking light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425f degrees.
- 2Leave root and 1 inch of stem on beets, scrub with a brush.
- 3Place beets in a small baking dish.
- 4Bake at 425f degrees for 50 minutes or until tender.
- 5Cool, trim off beet roots, rub off skins, dice beets.
- 6Combine beets, pear, celery, and pistachios in a medium bowl.
- 7Combine juice and next 5 ingredients (juice through red pepper), stirring well with a whisk.
- 8Drizzle over beet mixture, tossing gently to coat.
- 9Serve at room temperature or chilled on lettuce leaves, if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Beet, Pistachio and Pear Salad
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.2
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 127.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: