Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
From Taste of Home Holiday Celebrations 2001. Haven't tried yet, but thought I would share!
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 whole beef tenderloin, trimmed (about 3 1/2 pounds)
- 1 cup beef broth
- In a bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients. Brush over tenderloin.
- Place in roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425F for 45 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Remove from pan; let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- Add broth to pan drippings and stir to loosen browned bits.
- Heat through and serve with sliced beef.