Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
A cross between a stew and a roast! I came up with this one evening trying to clean out the fridge;feel free to substitute any veggies you have lying around!
- 680.38 g beef stew meat
- 236.59 ml carrot
- 2 potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 sweet potato, cut into chunks
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 29.58 ml montreal grill seasoning
- 44.37 ml Worcestershire sauce
- In a large baking pan, lay two big pieces of tinfoil crosswise. Put all ingredients in the center, sprinkling with seasoning and sauce. Seal completely with the tinfoil. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
This is a tasty meal - simple to prepare and nutritious, and allows for a lot of customization (i.e., trying different meats, vegetables, etc.). Highly recommended!