Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are the perfect side and add such color. The flavor is so intense and it is so simple to make. Easy clean up is a bonus
- 1 package cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch of chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt (such as kosher)
- Preheat oven to 350 Combine all ingredients and coat well Spread tomatoes on a cookie sheet lined with foil.
- This helps with clean up.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the tomatoes begin to split.
Very good and tasty. We had pasta for dinner and we used this as a side, and it was wonderful. I used table salt instead of coarse salt, and it was perfect. Thanks so much