1/1 Photo of Roasted Banana Sundaes With Toasted Coconut
A quick and easy dessert recipe I came up with when I had a few not-so-ripe bananas on my hand. You can play around with different ice cream flavors if you like. For more of a "s'more" flavor, add marshmallows to the packets for the last 2 minutes and top with graham cracker crumbs instead of coconut!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Tear off 4 medium-size squares of aluminum foil.
- 3Place 1 banana on each foil square.
- 4Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon over bananas. Top with chocolate syrup.
- 5Fold square over and fold edges to form a packet.
- 6Roast in oven on cookie sheet or oven rack for 12-15 minutes.
- 7Place coconut on baking sheet and place in oven. Stir every 45-60 sec. until lightly browned.
- 8Remove foil packets from oven and open. Cut bananas into pieces and spoon onto ice cream in dishes. Top with toasted coconut.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Banana Sundaes With Toasted Coconut
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.0
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 17.8 mg
- Sodium 66.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 35.9 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light vanilla ice cream