Heavenly. And with very little work, to boot.
Make and share this Roasted Balsamic Tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Core the tomatoes and cut them in half horizontally.
- Place the tomato halves into a mixing bowl.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together and pour over the top of the tomatoes and mix thoroughly.
- Marinate for at least 6 hours in the refrigerator.
- Remove from the refrigerator and place the tomatoes cut side up onto a wax paper-lined baking sheet.
- Place the tomato tray into a 150ºF pre-heated oven and allow them to slow roast for 6½-7 hours.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.