1/1 Photo of Roasted Balsamic Tomatoes
Heavenly. And with very little work, to boot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Core the tomatoes and cut them in half horizontally.
- 2Place the tomato halves into a mixing bowl.
- 3Mix the remaining ingredients together and pour over the top of the tomatoes and mix thoroughly.
- 4Marinate for at least 6 hours in the refrigerator.
- 5Remove from the refrigerator and place the tomatoes cut side up onto a wax paper-lined baking sheet.
- 6Place the tomato tray into a 150ºF pre-heated oven and allow them to slow roast for 6½-7 hours.
- 7Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Balsamic Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.6
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 1.5 g