1/1 Photo of Roasted Baby Red Potatoes
I made up this recipe myself...based on the taste and smell of my favorite potatoes from the to-go food bar at an Earth Fare organic grocery store. The taste is close, in fact I like mine better!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the red potatoes in a microwaveable bowl, add enough water to cover the bottom half. Microwave potatoes for 3-5 minutes to get them somewhat soft.
- 2Add all other ingredients together in a ziploc bag EXCEPT for the parmesan cheese -- set it aside for now.
- 3Remove potatoes from microwave and cut them in half.
- 4Place potatoes in the ziploc bag, shake until they are well covered with the mixture.
- 5Place the potatoes on a baking sheet, greased with a very small amount of peanut oil or cooking spray -- whatever you choose is fine, just so they don't stick.
- 6Sprinkle the potatoes generously with the parmesan cheese.
- 7Bake the potatoes at 400 for 20-25 minutes, turning them halfway through. Don't be afraid to let them brown as the crusty outside and tender inside makes them delicious.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Baby Red Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (359 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.1
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 640.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 7.9 g