I made up this recipe myself...based on the taste and smell of my favorite potatoes from the to-go food bar at an Earth Fare organic grocery store. The taste is close, in fact I like mine better!
- Place the red potatoes in a microwaveable bowl, add enough water to cover the bottom half. Microwave potatoes for 3-5 minutes to get them somewhat soft.
- Add all other ingredients together in a ziploc bag EXCEPT for the parmesan cheese -- set it aside for now.
- Remove potatoes from microwave and cut them in half.
- Place potatoes in the ziploc bag, shake until they are well covered with the mixture.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet, greased with a very small amount of peanut oil or cooking spray -- whatever you choose is fine, just so they don't stick.
- Sprinkle the potatoes generously with the parmesan cheese.
- Bake the potatoes at 400 for 20-25 minutes, turning them halfway through. Don't be afraid to let them brown as the crusty outside and tender inside makes them delicious.