Roasting brings out the flavors of the potatoes, onions and garlic. You choose what color you want to use for the bell pepper.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray an oven-proof dish with non-stick cooking spray. Add vegetables and drizzle with olive oil, tossing to coat.
- Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper and salt to taste.
- Place dish in oven and bake for 15 minutes, stir and return to oven for an additional 15 minutes or until potatoes are just tender.
- Sprinkle with dried basil, adjust salt and pepper as needed, cover and allow to stand for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.