Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Roasting brings out the flavors of the potatoes, onions and garlic. You choose what color you want to use for the bell pepper.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray an oven-proof dish with non-stick cooking spray. Add vegetables and drizzle with olive oil, tossing to coat.
- Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper and salt to taste.
- Place dish in oven and bake for 15 minutes, stir and return to oven for an additional 15 minutes or until potatoes are just tender.
- Sprinkle with dried basil, adjust salt and pepper as needed, cover and allow to stand for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Delicious! This is so simple to prepare, yet it's so delicious and packed with wonderful flavors. I really liked what the basil contributed, too. Thank you for sharing your recipe, PaulaG. Made for the Pantry tag game (in the Canning and Preserves forum).
Even though I didn't have any peppers or onions, this was great. I used just a tiny bit of olive oil. The potatoes were a bit crunchy, and delicious. Thanks for sharing!
Simple, easy, delicious! I've made these before, and I came back for the recipe again. I changed it up a little by adding some lemon zest, and a bit of kosher salt. I like garlic, but I cut it in half and was still great!