- 3 lbs baby potatoes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, each broken into 4 pieces plus more for garnish
- 3 large garlic cloves, halved
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons capers, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F Arrange potatoes in single layer on large rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with rosemary pieces, garlic, and salt; toss to coat. Roast until potatoes are tender, stirring every 15 minutes, about 45 minutes total.
- Mix in capers. Roast until flavors blend, about 5 minutes longer. Season with pepper. Transfer to bowl. Garnish with rosemary sprigs.