1/18 Photos of Roasted Baby Carrots With Thyme
Roasting brings out the natural sweetness of vegetables and this recipe is no exception. The recipe was a grocery store handout and has been adjusted only slightly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the carrots with the oil, thyme and salt; tossing well.
- 3Spread the carrots in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake at 450 degrees for 30 minutes or until fork tender and lightly browned, stirring every 10 minutes.
- 4Remove from oven and place in serving bowl.
- 5Sprinkle with lemon zest, pepper and green onion, toss well and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Baby Carrots With Thyme
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.0
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 380.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 0.8 g