1/18 Photos of Roasted Baby Carrots With Thyme
Roasting brings out the natural sweetness of vegetables and this recipe is no exception. The recipe was a grocery store handout and has been adjusted only slightly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the carrots with the oil, thyme and salt; tossing well.
- 3Spread the carrots in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake at 450 degrees for 30 minutes or until fork tender and lightly browned, stirring every 10 minutes.
- 4Remove from oven and place in serving bowl.
- 5Sprinkle with lemon zest, pepper and green onion, toss well and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Baby Carrots With Thyme
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.0
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 380.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 0.8 g