Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Found on the Food Network
Make and share this Roasted Baby Beet Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse beets. Wrap colors separately in foil and roast in middle of oven until tender, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Cool.
- Peel beets and halve lengthwise.
- Whisk together shallot, juices, zest, and mustard. Whisk in oil until emulsified and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle lettuce with 3/4 of dressing. Sprinkle with beets and drizzle with remaining dressing.