Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Make and share this Roasted Autumn Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage leaf (or 1 t. dried)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 lb Brussels sprout, cut in half (2 cups)
- 1⁄2 lb parsnip, peeled, cut lengthwise into quarters, then cut into 2-inch pieces (2 cups)
- 1⁄2 small butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces (about 1 lb.)
- 1 (8 ounce) bagready-to-eat- baby carrots (2 cups)
- Heat oven to 375°; in 1 quart saucepan, melt butter.
- Stir in sage and garlic.
- In ungreased 13 x 9 inch pan, place remaining ingredients.
- Pour butter mixture over vegetables; stir to coat.
- Cover with foil; bake 45 minutes.
- Remove foil; bake about 15 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender.