- 1 1⁄2 lbs asparagus (trimmed)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 2 cups tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss asparagus with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Roast, uncovered, for 12 to 15 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- In a large skillet cook tomato and red sweet pepper in 1 tablespoon olive oil about 10 minutes or until very tender.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, and prepared horseradish. Cool. If desired, puree for a smoother jam.