Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another recipe adapted from Eating Well.
Make and share this Roasted Asparagus with Pine Nuts recipe from Food.com.
- Toast pine nuts in a 350 degree oven until golden (7 to 10 minutes) Increase oven temperature to 450 degrees.
- Break off the tough ends of the asparagus.
- Peel the stalks if you want extra tender asparagus.
- Toss asparagus with shallot, oil, 1/8 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Spread in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Roast 10 to 15 minutes.
- Turn twice during cooking.
- Sprinkle with pine nuts to serve.
Delicious! I love this dish and make it often!