Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Another great way to serve this wonderful veggie!
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, ends trimmed
- 3 tablespoons prepared basil pesto
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix pesto with garlic and oil and toss with asparagus on a baking sheet.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Roast in a preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until done to your.
- Sprinkle with freshly grated parmesan cheese and serve hot.
Superb! Prepared exactly as directed and everybody raved.