1/3 Photos of Roasted Asparagus With Pesto
Sue Lau's Note:
Another great way to serve this wonderful veggie!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Mix pesto with garlic and oil and toss with asparagus on a baking sheet.
- 3Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4Roast in a preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until done to your.
- 6Sprinkle with freshly grated parmesan cheese and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Asparagus With Pesto
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.0
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 6.7 g