1/14 Photos of Roasted Asparagus With Parmesan
This has to be the quickest and simplest recipe for asparagus that I've ever tried. The asparagus comes out tender crisp just the way I think it should be! From Martha Stewart Living's Everyday Food magazine, June 2004 issue.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Trim and/or peel tough ends from asparagus.
- 3On a rimmed baking sheet, toss asparagus with olive oil.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Arrange asparagus in an even layer on the baking sheet.
- 6Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 7Roast in the oven until asparagus is tender and cheese has melted, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Asparagus With Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.2
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 119.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 6.4 g