Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
The flavors all work well together to add a fullness of flavor to the asparagus!
Make and share this Roasted Asparagus With Pancetta recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Bend asparagus gently until it breaks at a natural point, and discard ends.
- Toss asparagus with oil and minced garlic, and spread in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Season with salt and peppers and sprinkle with diced pancetta and parmesan cheese.
- Roast at 400F for 12 minutes or until done.
- Serve with lemon squeezed over asparagus.
This was a fabulous way to make asparagus, such a nice change and so easy! A must try.
Tasty meal made for ZWT4. Made with white asparagus, procuitto and Italian 5 cheese blend. Nothing short of fabulous.
I have to say this was really really good and easy !I love asparagus and made this today with swordfish Grilled Japanese Swordfish and my spinach salad, what a great meal !!! I had very young asparagus and it was very thin so next time I will adjust the cooking time. I did not use the lemon juice nor do I think I will in the future but this will be on my regular list "to make". Thanks for a great recipe and to the wonderful meal we had tonight ! Don't forget the wine and you have a perfect meal !!!! Pollyw