1/2 Photos of Roasted Asparagus with Mushrooms
Simple understated elegance for your table.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425*.
- 2In a non-stick baking baking sheet with sides, toss the asparagus and mushrooms with the oil and season with salt and pepper.
- 3Spread the vegetables in a single layer.
- 4Roast for 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and browned, turning once or twice.
- 5Place vegetables on a serving platter.
- 6Sprinkle vegetables with vinegar and toss gently to combine.
- 7Season with additional salt and pepper as desired.
- 8Serve warm or at room temperature.
- 9Makes 4 servings.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Asparagus with Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.7
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 5.1 g