Roasted Asparagus with Miso Dressing
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Bend asparagus gently and allow to snap where they naturally break; discard end pieces.
- Lay asparagus on a roasting pan, and drizzle with oil and lightly sprinkle with salt.
- Roast for 20 minutes or until they are cooked through but not soft, shaking the pan mid-way through cooking.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Whisk together the rice vinegar, miso, water, sesame oil, and sugar, until sugar is dissolved and everything is thoroughly combined.
- Drizzle dressing over cool asparagus and allow to"marinate" at room temperature for 15-20 minutes before serving.