Sue Lau's Note:
Miso has a rich taste, which is perfect for asparagus. This recipe has a nice Asian flavor and I like to serve this especially with teriyaki steak or salmon, and a crisp green salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
for the dressing
- 1Preheat oven to 375F.
- 2Bend asparagus gently and allow to snap where they naturally break; discard end pieces.
- 3Lay asparagus on a roasting pan, and drizzle with oil and lightly sprinkle with salt.
- 4Roast for 20 minutes or until they are cooked through but not soft, shaking the pan mid-way through cooking.
- 5Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- 6Whisk together the rice vinegar, miso, water, sesame oil, and sugar, until sugar is dissolved and everything is thoroughly combined.
- 7Drizzle dressing over cool asparagus and allow to"marinate" at room temperature for 15-20 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Asparagus with Miso Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.4
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: