this recipe works well with thicker asparagus. If using the pencil thin stalks reduce cooking time to 3-4 minutes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a shallow dish, toss the asparagus, olive oil and salt and pepper together.
- Lay the asparagus in one level layer.
- Place in oven and roast, uncovered for approximately 10 minutes, or until the asparagus is just tender.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Whisk the lemon juice, lemon zest, dill, olive oil and honey together in a small bowl.
- Top the asparagus with some of the dressing and keep the rest on the side.