1/2 Photos of Roasted Asparagus With Lemon
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Position a rack in the upper third of an oven and preheat to 450°F.
- 2Snap off the tough stem ends from the asparagus spears and arrange the spears on a baking sheet.
- 3In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, garlic and lemon zest.
- 4Brush the asparagus evenly with the oil, turning the spears to coat well, and season generously with salt and pepper.
- 5Arrange the lemon wedges around the asparagus.
- 6Bake until the asparagus is tender and just turning golden, 6 to 8 minutes.
- 7Transfer the asparagus to a warmed serving platter and drizzle with the pan juices.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Asparagus With Lemon
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.4
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of