Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus spear, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried herbes de provence
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Toss the asparagus with olive oil, Herbes de Provence, salt, and pepper. Spread the asparagus onto the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast in preheated oven until tender and lightly browned, about 12 minutes.
Great way to cook the asparagus. DH liked the seasonings a little bit more than me. For me, it was a little bit too much of herbes de provence. Thanks Messiejessie :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game