- 2 lbs asparagus, trimmed (about 2 bunches)
- 1⁄4 cup capers, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Arrange asparagus and capers in a baking dish; drizzle with oil, turn to coat.
- Season with salt and red pepper flakes.
- Roast asparagus, shaking pan at least once during cooking, until asparagus is tender-crisp and tips are golden, about 12 to 16 minutes.
- Let cool; serve warm or room temperature.