Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe can be served warm or room temperature.
Make and share this Roasted Asparagus With Capers recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Arrange asparagus and capers in a baking dish; drizzle with oil, turn to coat.
- Season with salt and red pepper flakes.
- Roast asparagus, shaking pan at least once during cooking, until asparagus is tender-crisp and tips are golden, about 12 to 16 minutes.
- Let cool; serve warm or room temperature.
Wonderful recipe. Capers and asparagus go well together. Thanks Ice Cool Kitty :) Made for Alphabet tag game