1/1 Photo of Roasted Asparagus With Capers
This recipe can be served warm or room temperature.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2Arrange asparagus and capers in a baking dish; drizzle with oil, turn to coat.
- 3Season with salt and red pepper flakes.
- 4Roast asparagus, shaking pan at least once during cooking, until asparagus is tender-crisp and tips are golden, about 12 to 16 minutes.
- 5Let cool; serve warm or room temperature.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Asparagus With Capers
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.5
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 191.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 3.7 g