- 1 lb asparagus spear, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over 450 degrees.
- Place asparagus in a roasting pan; drizzle iwth olive oil. Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Bake for 8 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- In the meantime, melt butter and minced garlic in a small skillet over medium-high heat; cook 3 minutes or until lightly browned and foamy, shaking pan occasionally. Do not burn. Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice. Drizzle butter mixture over roasted asparagus, toss well to coat. Srinkle lemon zest over asparagus.