I found this recipe in one of my cooking light magazines and decided to give it a try. I have never cooked asparagus before this and was unsure how it was going to turn out, but I thought it tasted really good. The balsamic browned butter gives it a really good taste and the asparagus comes out perfect when baked in the oven.
My Private Note
spear s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Arrange asparagus in a single layer on a baking sheet; coat with cooking spray.
- 3Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4Bake for 12 minutes or until tender.
- 5Melt butter in a small skillet over medium heat; cook 3 minutes or until lightly browned, shaking pan occasionally.
- 6Remove from heat; stir in soy sauce and balsamic vinegar.
- 7Drizzle over asparagus, tossing well to coat.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Asparagus With Balsamic Vinegar
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 43.5
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 192.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 1.9 g