1/2 Photos of Roasted Asparagus with Balsamic-Shallot Butter
Kelly M.'s Note:
From an unknown magazine clipping. Make the butter ahead of time if you like. I cut this recipe down easily and did not have fresh thyme so I used dry. Great dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine shallots, butter, vinegar, thyme salt and rind, stirring well with a whisk.
- 2Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 3Snap off woody ends of asparagus.
- 4Arrange spears in a single layer on a shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- 5Cover with foil and bake for 5 minutes.
- 6Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until asparagus is crisp tender.
- 7Pour butter mixture over asparagus, tossing gently to coat.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Asparagus with Balsamic-Shallot Butter
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.8
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 115.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 2.8 g