Recipe by SunshineNut
I found this recipe in a Cooking Light magazine; it differs from some of the other Cooking Light recipes in that there is no oil and fewer ingredients. It is a very simple and delicious way to prepare asparagas.
- 2 lbs asparagus
- cooking spray
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange asparagas in single layer on baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with Salt and Pepper.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes until tender.
- Melt butter in small skillet; cook for 3 minutes until light brown. Remove from heat and stir in soy sauce and balsamic vinegar.
- Drizzle over asparagas and serve immediately.