I found this recipe in a Cooking Light magazine; it differs from some of the other Cooking Light recipes in that there is no oil and fewer ingredients. It is a very simple and delicious way to prepare asparagas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange asparagas in single layer on baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- 2Sprinkle with Salt and Pepper.
- 3Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes until tender.
- 4Melt butter in small skillet; cook for 3 minutes until light brown. Remove from heat and stir in soy sauce and balsamic vinegar.
- 5Drizzle over asparagas and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Asparagus With Balsamic Browned Butter
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.4
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 270.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 5.6 g